What is it about this amazing 📸 (by local photographer Maryosk Photography) that made you stop scrolling and read this post?
Now think about your business … how do you make sure you stand out? We see so many local businesses copying their competitors … but guess what? That just makes it hard for your customers to tell you all apart.
If you want to be successful, you have to be DIFFERENT to your competitors. You have to give your customers a reason to shop with YOU, not your competitors.
Not sure what makes you different? To figure it out, start by asking yourself: ⠀
1. What problems do my customers have? How does my product/service solve those problems? ⠀
2. What do my customers really love about my product/service? ⠀
3. Why do my long term clients keep coming back? ⠀
4. What do my competitors do well? What do I do differently or better than them? ⠀
5. What do I do well that is hard for my competitors to copy?
And once you’ve done all of that, highlight the things that you can absolutely nail, develop them further (if you need to) and then make sure you feature them in everything you do.