In an ideal world, we’d all only use our own images … but sometimes your budget just can’t stretch to a helicopter with a local photographer onboard (🙏 … one day, eh?!)
So what can you do? Find some stock photos to intersperse with your own ones.
I know, I know … cheesy, posed stock photos are the worst. But not all stock photos are created equal and if you know where to look, you can find some on-brand gems.
So, here’s some of our favourite spots to find some not-so-typical stock photos: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Reshot HQ – these guys have sooo many fun, different shots⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Photo Case – check out their monthly highlights selection⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Kaboom Pics – awesome lifestyle shots, particularly featuring women and you can search by your brand colours too⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Shade Mgmt & @createherstock – both champion diversity in their incredible images⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• and last but not least, Unsplash – it might be the most well known on this list, but if you sort your search by ‘newest’ you’ll get images that have only just been added (like this one 👆 by Lachlanj Dempsey)
Are there any other sites you’d add to this list?